I Want a Healthy Pregnancy
Is pregnancy different for a nutritionist? Does pregnancy get easier when you’re eating well? Does nutrition really make a difference for mother and baby during this important stage?
Find out how to have a healthy and vibrant pregnancy the natural way!
I Want a Healthy Pregnancy is a must for every mother-to-be who wants a natural, comfortable and stress-free pregnancy.
In a light and simple manner, Nutritional Therapist Alia Almoayed explores her own pregnancy journals to help you find simple and natural approaches to conception, pregnancy and delivery.
Discover how an optimum diet and lifestyle can enhance your pregnancy experience and give you amazing results – a healthy pregnancy, a vibrant mummy and a super baby!
- How to maximise your nutrient intake
- How to address nausea, fatigue and digestive issues
- How to deal with cravings, appetite and weight
- How to use natural remedies for common pregnancy symptoms
- How to handle pregnancy’s emotional rollercoaster
- How to boost your immune defences
- How to optimise pregnancy during travel, work and fasting
- How to plan a healthy menu and exercise routine
- How to have a happy, natural and drug-free delivery….and much more!
Packed full of first-hand, tried and tested advice that really works, I Want a Healthy Pregnancy will be your best friend throughout your amazing journey to motherhood.